Just got back from a delicious dinner with my girls from high school. (missed you Jess)
I still look around the table at these girls and can't believe how long it's been.
And every time we get together I love it.
Love the laughing &
the bond that goes back as far as grade school with some of them.
Love to hear about their families,
love the night out,
love feeling refreshed on the "motherhood" front when I get home,
love kissing the girls goodnight when I get home,
And I love the Mr. for taking care while I am away.
~
Thoughts on last night's episode of Bachelorette:
Ashley's black and pink dress looked like Kelly Kapowski.
All the boys wear vnecks...all the time.
Most intense(aka-absurd) moment: watching the rose burn when Ashley sent both guys home.
Once again Ashley was a basket-case and proved she's not 'ready for love'.
During the group date I just wanted to make sure no one punched JP in the face.
By FAR the BEST moment of the whole show: during the credits..."no signs of life outside the compound"& "this is the music I am going to die to".
Can't wait to see Bentley work his magic again next week...
I still look around the table at these girls and can't believe how long it's been.
And every time we get together I love it.
Love the laughing &
the bond that goes back as far as grade school with some of them.
Love to hear about their families,
love the night out,
love feeling refreshed on the "motherhood" front when I get home,
love kissing the girls goodnight when I get home,
And I love the Mr. for taking care while I am away.
~
Thoughts on last night's episode of Bachelorette:
Ashley's black and pink dress looked like Kelly Kapowski.
All the boys wear vnecks...all the time.
Most intense(aka-absurd) moment: watching the rose burn when Ashley sent both guys home.
Once again Ashley was a basket-case and proved she's not 'ready for love'.
During the group date I just wanted to make sure no one punched JP in the face.
By FAR the BEST moment of the whole show: during the credits..."no signs of life outside the compound"& "this is the music I am going to die to".
Can't wait to see Bentley work his magic again next week...
No comments:
Post a Comment