He is back! The airport scene played out just how I'd pictured...
spotting him as he walked toward us
Mom getting the first hug
tears
kids hugging his legs
meeting a Weston and Lyla for the first time
few more tears
Dad smiling proudly
people watching us make a big scene(hilarious)
hugs from all his siblings (in-laws too, but there's no difference:)
nieces and nephews looking up, giddy with excitement, ready to play!!
Patrick beaming and just looking GREAT
& maybe a few more tears (of joy)
spotting him as he walked toward us
Mom getting the first hug
tears
kids hugging his legs
meeting a Weston and Lyla for the first time
few more tears
Dad smiling proudly
people watching us make a big scene(hilarious)
hugs from all his siblings (in-laws too, but there's no difference:)
nieces and nephews looking up, giddy with excitement, ready to play!!
Patrick beaming and just looking GREAT
& maybe a few more tears (of joy)
It was one of those days where:
things seemed to move in slow motion at times
I wished for waterproof mascara
Emotion takes over and you just can't believe how happy you are
I wanted to enjoy the feelings because moments (good and bad) pass quickly, so I have to hang on while I can
My camera can't take enough pictures
I had to memorize every thing because I knew the pictures won't do it justice
I know our big kids are going to remember this forever
I am grateful for the good examples of family members
I was glad that my family loves each other and was able to be back together...finally!
Thanks for everything your mission did for our family, Patrick...it's reached far more than you know.
Love you,
C
things seemed to move in slow motion at times
I wished for waterproof mascara
Emotion takes over and you just can't believe how happy you are
I wanted to enjoy the feelings because moments (good and bad) pass quickly, so I have to hang on while I can
My camera can't take enough pictures
I had to memorize every thing because I knew the pictures won't do it justice
I know our big kids are going to remember this forever
I am grateful for the good examples of family members
I was glad that my family loves each other and was able to be back together...finally!
Thanks for everything your mission did for our family, Patrick...it's reached far more than you know.
Love you,
C
No comments:
Post a Comment