6.02.2011

Things to Remember Thursday

Today we got ready.
That's rare in the summer.
We unexpectedly went to my mom's house...always a treat for everyone.
Lyla walked ALL over the place and made silly faces while she waddled around.
Emma wore my old Ballet Arizona "Nutcracker" sweatshirt (she loves it like I did when I was 7)and played legos.
Regan wore a turquoise w/ lace dress that my mom made for me when I was that size, but only after she twirled in the dress I wore the day I got baptized (dresses were so much fluffier then). She was in heaven.
Mom made everyone whatever kind of waffles we wanted. Chocolate chip, bacon, whipped cream, strawberry jam.
I laid on the couch under a blanket and watched it all.
Lyla napped for 3 hours when we got home.
Emma and Regan had a long bath that ended in water ALL OVER my bathroom and Disney character figurines thrown everywhere. Those things do make the best bath toys.

Brady had a bad day at work, but I told him he still has to go tomorrow:) He envies the schedule we have going on at home right now. We miss him, everyone should get to take the summer off.

We had spaghetti and bread sticks for dinner and Lyla threw hers on the floor. Emma was bothered by the mess so she cleaned it up without me asking. Regan ate 2 bread sticks and wanted more.
Brady is bathing Lyla right now. Love the sounds of that.
Emma and Regan are playing "the Carr's" (more on them another day). It sounds funny, but it's serious to them.
I should be doing dishes, but I had to make note of today...
it was one to remember.


my old baptism dress, ruffles all over it

Emma was so happy to find this...she LOVES the Nutcracker... love that grin:)

1 comment:

Grandma B said...

I remember that dress. In fact I have a picture of you in it along with Janelle.