6.13.2011

Waffle-Making Machine

Today I took the girls swimming...I guess I was feeling like an adventure.
After the 30 minutes it took to get the girls dressed, sprayed with sunscreen and in the car I wanted to go grab lunch and come home. We made it though...for about an hour. That's when Lyla spoke up and told me (and everyone else at the pool- sorry Sariah) it was time to go.
(The girls are in the back seat hitting each other with their rings making Lyla laugh hysterically)
We came home, ate lunch and then played outback...still in swimsuits of course. If you live in AZ or have been here in the summer you know you don't go outside from June- September unless you are in a swimsuit.

It was a quiet afternoon, finished off by teaching a few piano lessons.
Then I had a genius idea to make waffles for dinner. I make awesome waffles...and my family doesn't even know I put grated carrots in them, because our vegetable intake has been sad lately. Emma ate SIX, Regan ate FIVE, and Lyla had TWO! Seriously, I just get out the peanut butter, raspberry jam, syrup, blueberries, raspberries, and powdered sugar and they have a great time trying different combinations. I was going to put pieces of bacon in them, but I didn't have any bacon...next time. It is surprisingly good(What do you think Brooke? haha)!
The kids are off to bed with full tummies, maybe too full but for such small girls they have crazy appetites.
Brady is watching a movie with cops and robbers so...that's my cue!
Off to relax in my new favorite spot of the whole house with the final book in a series I love! You should read them if you haven't.

No comments: