I'm not really sure what it was last night that had me feeling so...blah.
But I woke up this morning feeling much better, got the kids signed up for swim lessons with their cousins
(which, if they end up in the same class is total entertainment for us parents, not so much for the teachers though),
and headed over to my mom's house.
We needed a break from home and the girls were dying for her backyard.
I helped with some cleaning...I am always happy to clean.
Call me crazy, but I love it.
It's oddly therapeutic for me and I love the feeling of a freshly clean house...
Even if it's not mine.
It's girls night for us tomorrow night and we plan to:
read books (for Lyla)
wash toys (for me, but I'm trying to teach them it's for them too)
dust the girls' rooms (same as above)
make cookies (for Regan)
paint our toes pink and blue (for Emma)
watch old Full House re-runs (for E & R, but because of me)
and have a dance party.(for everyone)
The girls already made a list of songs...
Clumsy
Imma Be
Baby
Single Ladies
and maybe the new JLo if I remember to get it.
Should be a fun time, but I know I'll enjoy it more if my bathrooms are clean.
That's how my brain works.
So I'm off to prep the house for what is sure to be the most exciting week we will have all year...
only 5 more days!!!
But I woke up this morning feeling much better, got the kids signed up for swim lessons with their cousins
(which, if they end up in the same class is total entertainment for us parents, not so much for the teachers though),
and headed over to my mom's house.
We needed a break from home and the girls were dying for her backyard.
I helped with some cleaning...I am always happy to clean.
Call me crazy, but I love it.
It's oddly therapeutic for me and I love the feeling of a freshly clean house...
Even if it's not mine.
It's girls night for us tomorrow night and we plan to:
read books (for Lyla)
wash toys (for me, but I'm trying to teach them it's for them too)
dust the girls' rooms (same as above)
make cookies (for Regan)
paint our toes pink and blue (for Emma)
watch old Full House re-runs (for E & R, but because of me)
and have a dance party.(for everyone)
The girls already made a list of songs...
Clumsy
Imma Be
Baby
Single Ladies
and maybe the new JLo if I remember to get it.
Should be a fun time, but I know I'll enjoy it more if my bathrooms are clean.
That's how my brain works.
So I'm off to prep the house for what is sure to be the most exciting week we will have all year...
only 5 more days!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment