6.26.2011

Today I...

brought Regan home from church because she was utterly exhausted and had to nap.
taught Lyla the actions to "The Wheels on the Bus" & she giggled.
listened to Emma belt out (still reverently though) church songs in the car
talked to Brady about...every thing, including a big trip to Missouri next summer. He was chatty, which isn't always the case.
curled my hair the way I used to in high school...for no real reason. And it seemed weird so I put it up.
had a power nap, which is never enough and I woke up kinda groggy, blah.
read more of the New Testament...loving that & the quiet, peaceful moment that it brings to my day.
made SO-O many cookies at my parents' house.

And the kids made posters.
It was actually time to make posters to take to the airport!

Regan is already planning her outfit and is insisting that Lyla have a little ponytail.
Emma wants to go casual, but still "cuteness".
Once they choose their outfits ... we are good to go people.

Tuesday morning can't come soon enough.

Brady got home late afternoon yesterday and I slept much better last night.
I am glad he's excited to be part of so many camp-outs again, but it means the occasional sleepless night for me.
I wake up to every sound in the house!
I'll deal. He had a good time.



2 comments:

Biddle Family said...

Carlie!
I love reading your blog.. you hav inspired me to start blogging again. Thanks!
Your family is adorable! Good luck tomorrow.. i know how exciting it is to have a brother missionary come home... almost amazing as having a BABY!!!

Biddle Family said...

come hang out at our pool sometime ;)
miss you guys!