6.07.2011

Recap

Does anyone else think "The Bachelorette" is one step away from belonging on VH1 with all of their absurd reality shows?
I mean Ashley is a basket-case and they knew it when they cast her...like she was ready to 'move on' & 'find love'. blah.
She gave it like...what? days? a week? Doesn't matter, she clearly still has some unresolved issues.

And the guy in the mask?
Creepy. Did they just need the ratings?
Is every season going to include someone who wears some sort of costume now?
Is a girl on the next season going to wear a beanie so we can't tell what color her hair is?

And Bentley. Are you serious?
Like he ever would have made it past the first week in earlier seasons.
He was so crude and over-the-top it got really lame.
The jerk who made her cry during the 'roast'?
Shouldn't have come back after his (fake) 'walk of shame'.
I guess they have to have some entertaining guys to make up for the 'bland' choice they made with the 'bachelorette'.

But don't get me wrong...
I'm going to keep watching.

2 comments:

Serendipity said...

I totally AGREE on ALL OF it! I'm super frustrated with all of it! 1st-How could a Roast end well?
2nd- Bentley got too much airtime at the departure scene. I mean for her to state she already fell in love? Yikes.
3rd-every date is LAME.
But yes, I'll be watching too :)

Stacy and Derek said...

That show is so bad, huh? :) I'm really glad that I have your blog address now. It will be a great way to keep track of your cute family!