
Lyla finally hit 20 pounds so we got the big car seat out! We were all overly excited. Does Lyla look skeptical? She was at first, but once I started playing Taylor Swift she realized how fun car rides are. Not that we went anywhere too exciting. Well, we did go to Target but unfortunately I am taking a "buying things for the house and whatever else I find that I like" break. Fun to visit though.
My Mom came over to help me get started on my new sewing machine. I am pretty excited.
Not sure how much I will get done with all three girls, but come fall I plan to spend my afternoons sewing and looking out the window at our big tree that shades the whole front yard...I'll enjoy that view.
Making a mental note to plan Lyla's naps around my sewing time. She isn't the biggest fan of anything I like that means my attention to her is split. That would mean I would have to take my eyes off her and that's just not allowed!
The girls danced around the living room in the spot that will one day be the home to a new couch.
(taking a decorating break right now too...I had major idea overload and need to gather my thoughts and decide how I want it all to turn out)
It was adorable to see them create together and it reminded me how much I used to love to do the same thing at their ages.
And you know how my sentimental side loves that kind of thing.
***
My thoughts on Bachelorette this week. Where do I begin?? The first 15 minutes took forever. I mean that date was pretty brutal. It picked up in the end, but most of it felt like I was watching a rock and a leaf try to be interesting.
"Super-exotic" & "Super-vulnerable" made me laugh.
And did she really say, "I love the realness of you"?
J.P. is, or maybe was- haven't decided yet, at the top of my list...until I watched his conversation about who has kissed Ashley...he clenched his jaw and his face got red...which, to me, is a red flag...jealousy and anger issues there. Darn J.P. ...why couldn't you just stay cool?!
Who talked about the "Ryan-meter"? Don't remember, but it was funny.
And Ben F.: I am not a fan.
Speaking of fake words: physical-ness...not a word. But keep it up men, soon this show will have its own language.
Loved all the catty talk about Ryan and how when confronted, he still had a big smile on his face! I like him a lot but my "Ryan-meter" was in the danger zone. He's another one that just needs to keep it together.
Back to J.P. ...PLEASE don't be the crazy one. please. Even Brady likes you. But maybe if you lose it on this season you can be the next Bachelor, and we'll get to watch you "finally be ready for love".
It can't be Ryan...we already had a good guy who got dumped (Jake) and that didn't work out.
Although I do not like Ames and I think his teeth have a "cartoon character quality" to them I didn't want to like their date, but I sort of did. I am shocked about this.
And finally...I am all for whatever outlandish drama they dish out, but if Bentley comes back I will never watch again.
fine, I'll still watch... but just to make sure she doesn't end up with him.
My Mom came over to help me get started on my new sewing machine. I am pretty excited.
Not sure how much I will get done with all three girls, but come fall I plan to spend my afternoons sewing and looking out the window at our big tree that shades the whole front yard...I'll enjoy that view.
Making a mental note to plan Lyla's naps around my sewing time. She isn't the biggest fan of anything I like that means my attention to her is split. That would mean I would have to take my eyes off her and that's just not allowed!
The girls danced around the living room in the spot that will one day be the home to a new couch.
(taking a decorating break right now too...I had major idea overload and need to gather my thoughts and decide how I want it all to turn out)
It was adorable to see them create together and it reminded me how much I used to love to do the same thing at their ages.
And you know how my sentimental side loves that kind of thing.
***
My thoughts on Bachelorette this week. Where do I begin?? The first 15 minutes took forever. I mean that date was pretty brutal. It picked up in the end, but most of it felt like I was watching a rock and a leaf try to be interesting.
"Super-exotic" & "Super-vulnerable" made me laugh.
And did she really say, "I love the realness of you"?
J.P. is, or maybe was- haven't decided yet, at the top of my list...until I watched his conversation about who has kissed Ashley...he clenched his jaw and his face got red...which, to me, is a red flag...jealousy and anger issues there. Darn J.P. ...why couldn't you just stay cool?!
Who talked about the "Ryan-meter"? Don't remember, but it was funny.
And Ben F.: I am not a fan.
Speaking of fake words: physical-ness...not a word. But keep it up men, soon this show will have its own language.
Loved all the catty talk about Ryan and how when confronted, he still had a big smile on his face! I like him a lot but my "Ryan-meter" was in the danger zone. He's another one that just needs to keep it together.
Back to J.P. ...PLEASE don't be the crazy one. please. Even Brady likes you. But maybe if you lose it on this season you can be the next Bachelor, and we'll get to watch you "finally be ready for love".
It can't be Ryan...we already had a good guy who got dumped (Jake) and that didn't work out.
Although I do not like Ames and I think his teeth have a "cartoon character quality" to them I didn't want to like their date, but I sort of did. I am shocked about this.
And finally...I am all for whatever outlandish drama they dish out, but if Bentley comes back I will never watch again.
fine, I'll still watch... but just to make sure she doesn't end up with him.
1 comment:
So funny! I am so with you on all levels of the Bachelorette! I sort of liked Ames date too; completely a shocker! Clint thinks they're finally going to show her video of Bentley (so she can get over him) and that he's really not there in person, just on video. we'll see. Can't wait til next Monday!
Post a Comment