We went to a baby blessing.
It was sincere and sweet.
We spent the afternoon visiting and eating with family.
It was funny, relaxing, and delicious.
Tonight I will write to my little brother.
I've been writing to him every Sunday night for almost 2 years.
I will only write him a few more times.
Today reminds me that family is what matters.
It's what we take with us.
It's what can last forever.
It was sincere and sweet.
We spent the afternoon visiting and eating with family.
It was funny, relaxing, and delicious.
Tonight I will write to my little brother.
I've been writing to him every Sunday night for almost 2 years.
I will only write him a few more times.
Today reminds me that family is what matters.
It's what we take with us.
It's what can last forever.
1 comment:
yay!!! only a few more letters to write...I thought that same thing this morning as I wrote...only a couple more! We are so excited...Just about 2 1/2 wks and we are there and then so is PAT!!!
Post a Comment