I took the girls to the library this morning. It was a quick trip, but just what we needed to break up our morning.
It took about 20 minutes for them to choose the books they wanted. I was kind of surprised that it went so fast, but oh well.
We took the kids grocery/etc. shopping this evening...not my ideal Friday night, but it was needed.
It took 20 minutes for them to decide on a toothbrush.
I thought Brady was going to pull his hair out. I think he may have even stomped his foot and threw up his hands.
Such impatience!
I, on the other hand, was totally entertained by their reasoning.
I saw the bigger picture...
hold onto that toothbrush & behave and you will still have it when you get to the checkout.
Worked like a charm.
A toothbrush wouldn't cut it when I was a kid, but then again toothbrushes didn't light up, play music, spin, or have stickers to decorate them with!!
So, thanks toothbrush manufacturers...we totally bought into it.
It took about 20 minutes for them to choose the books they wanted. I was kind of surprised that it went so fast, but oh well.
We took the kids grocery/etc. shopping this evening...not my ideal Friday night, but it was needed.
It took 20 minutes for them to decide on a toothbrush.
I thought Brady was going to pull his hair out. I think he may have even stomped his foot and threw up his hands.
Such impatience!
I, on the other hand, was totally entertained by their reasoning.
I saw the bigger picture...
hold onto that toothbrush & behave and you will still have it when you get to the checkout.
Worked like a charm.
A toothbrush wouldn't cut it when I was a kid, but then again toothbrushes didn't light up, play music, spin, or have stickers to decorate them with!!
So, thanks toothbrush manufacturers...we totally bought into it.
No comments:
Post a Comment