Regan lost a little bit of her "kindergarten luster" today.
She cried from 5:10-6:30pm.
She wanted a banana...I said no because I was making dinner.
She lost it. She cried in her room for a bit, which I just let go because...well, sometimes she just needs that.
Then she cried because I was making pumpkin pancakes and she wanted waffles. Sorry?
Then she begged me not to make her shower, which isn't an option because our mornings are crazy early as it is.
and because they have school germs...egh.
She sobbed her way through it and brushed her teeth and...
voila! - good as new!
We curled up and read books for an hour before bed.
Both girls came home so happy and with lots of stories to tell, but it's exhausting for their little minds and bodies.
Poor kids... they were totally out by 7:35!
***
Lyla and I had a lovely day! She spent the morning with my mom while my little brother and I went here.
So good to have him back. So good to spend the morning in such a peaceful atmosphere.
Tomorrow's the day. Target with Lyla (and her snacks).
I hope I find something I didn't know I desperately have to have for my house.
Something fun for my kitchen...yeah, I'll start in housewares...
She cried from 5:10-6:30pm.
She wanted a banana...I said no because I was making dinner.
She lost it. She cried in her room for a bit, which I just let go because...well, sometimes she just needs that.
Then she cried because I was making pumpkin pancakes and she wanted waffles. Sorry?
Then she begged me not to make her shower, which isn't an option because our mornings are crazy early as it is.
and because they have school germs...egh.
She sobbed her way through it and brushed her teeth and...
voila! - good as new!
We curled up and read books for an hour before bed.
Both girls came home so happy and with lots of stories to tell, but it's exhausting for their little minds and bodies.
Poor kids... they were totally out by 7:35!
***
Lyla and I had a lovely day! She spent the morning with my mom while my little brother and I went here.
So good to have him back. So good to spend the morning in such a peaceful atmosphere.
Tomorrow's the day. Target with Lyla (and her snacks).
I hope I find something I didn't know I desperately have to have for my house.
Something fun for my kitchen...yeah, I'll start in housewares...
2 comments:
so cute! I love Emma's hand gestures...too funny!
Glad she is surviving!!!!
Post a Comment