8.21.2011

Birthday Week


You would think from the title that it was mine we were celebrating, but no. Brady has caught on and does a great job maximizing his day!
We had a fun birthday week ...starting and ending with family dinner celebrations.
In between we had a really fun date night (that I was so lame I forgot my camera, but we all looked cute and had fun, I promise) and presents and dinner & ice cream out with the girls (another thing I didn't document with pics).
*From a wife standpoint: fantastic! He had an early meeting on Sunday (the actual birthday) that happened to include breakfast and then dinner was at Standifird's with my MIL cooking Brady's favorite meal and my FIL making homemade ice cream...I didn't even have to cook all day-it was fantastic.Root beer floats for birthday dessert @ Beck's...he always chooses easy desserts, another reason I love him.

the girls made him close his eyes to lead him to his presents!

Lyla always has her eyes on Daddy.except for when she was watching (and eating) the cupcakes...


focused on blowing out candles...it's a big deal if you don't get them all at Standifird's ( I know, because I never do!)
here he goes...but he misses ONE!!! First time that's ever happened.a bit winded after ALL those candles! (kidding)

Happy Birthday Brady.
You get better every year.
I love you.
c
p.s. the girls love you too:)

No comments: