It happens every year.
I am sad for school to start.
Oh, I will cry
A little extra this year because I have a first-timer.
And Brady will take the morning off to make sure I get home alright after my teary goodbye!
But I know the drill...
I will read this on Friday and laugh.
I am sad for school to start.
Oh, I will cry
A little extra this year because I have a first-timer.
And Brady will take the morning off to make sure I get home alright after my teary goodbye!
But I know the drill...
I will read this on Friday and laugh.
1 comment:
Ok, I'm starting to be a basket case already. My baby (my almost 6 year old baby) is starting kindergarten in a couple of weeks. It's nice to hear you say that you know the tears will be something to look back and laugh on:) Thanks for posting this! It gives me comfort. (My mom told me that R&J are going to the same school. Same class?) That would be fun! Good luck with your first day!
Post a Comment