I am constantly trying to help E & R be good communicators and teach them that "using their words" is the best way to get what they need. They know what I mean when I say "just try to use your words"and it usually works, but sometimes their "words" just make me laugh, sometimes cry, and even stare at them in awe of the way their little brains are growing! Here are some of my favorites from the past few days...
*We were in the car together tonight and Emma spilled something and said, "That's no bueno."
*Regan was trying to get Emma to family prayer and said (in her most stern voice & with her finger pointed) "COME MON, NOW!"
*Emma was talking about not getting to go to her Primary class and said, "I'm just devastated about this, Mom."
*Regan learned that I had to got to the bank before we met Grandma Arlene and Josh at the mall and said, "We just can't do it Mom...the mall is waiting for me!" (this one made me smile- spoken like her mother's daughter)
2 comments:
That is SO cute! Your girls are adorable!
Hysterical! Hayden will break out in Spanish sometimes (we can thank Diego for that) and it's so funny. Your girls are adorable.
Post a Comment