1.15.2009

Prince Daddy




Emma got "Sleeping Beauty" for Christmas and has watched it just about everyday! Her daydreams now consist of princes and fairies...so, naturally she needed a prince! While Brady was getting ready for church on Sunday Emma came in our room and quietly said, "Daddy, will you dance with me and be my prince when we are all dressed up?" with a little smile on her face!
Needless to say, she beamed! Regan was giggling and loving when it was her turn too. SO CUTE!

3 comments:

jordan and kat said...

sleeping beauty is taylor's favorite princess too... too cute! love the blog makeover by the way!

Anonymous said...

How fun that your girls are into Sleeping Beauty. I bought it for Katelyn, thinking she'd enjoy the good fairies and the romance with the prince. I should have known that her favorite part would the cruel climax where Malificent turns into a fire spitting dragon and the prince hurls a sword through her middle. Hmm... Maybe we'll put it away for awhile. Looks like you gals are having fun!
-Becky

The Newmans said...

I love that Emma wanted Daddy to be her prince! I cannot wait to see Jason with his little girl...nothing better than a girl and her daddy (i still think that of mine!)