Congrats to Mallory & Justin!
Brady and I had a great time taking the day off and celebrating Mallory and Justin's big day.
The wedding was beautiful! Mallory was around 14 when we got married and we are both really proud of her and so glad she found someone who adores her...they are a super-cute couple!!
****
*side-note*I didn't think it was possible, but Emma is filled with even more "fairy-tale" ideas than before. It was SO cute to see her so happy and excited for her aunt and "new fun uncle"! When my fam arrived at the reception she came to my mom and said, "Grandma, you have GOT to see Mallory...she is SO beautiful!"
I am in trouble and I have no idea where she gets all these ideas. Who am I kidding? It's like an watching myself grow up!! I wonder...were my parents as scared as Brady and I are??
1 comment:
So cute! I've been wanting to talk to you about it. Hope you figured out your outfit. Parkie missed you today!
Post a Comment