8.13.2009

POSING for pictures







I have no idea where they learned how to pose like this. I just say "smile" and I end up with an over-the-shoulder cheesy grin or a hip popped and a pointed toe!
I mean I was never this diva-licious as a little girl!
(okay ~ I was, but they don't know that!)

5 comments:

The Newmans said...

Emma is too sassy! I can't believe how big they are! It's just crazy!

Kim said...

I love, love love the posing! You'll have to let me take their pictures of of these days. They are sooo cute!

Nicole said...

I am pretty sure they get it from you. :) cute pics. I love taking pics of them because of those poses.

Jenna said...

so super cute carlie! love the new blog look too!

jordan and kat said...

my kids do the same EXACT thing! never just a natural smile.... and i'm pretty sure you were exactly the same!!! i was too... its cool!