My first baby went to kindergarten today...
She was "nervous-excited"!
We all had to smile and be brave!
FINALLY it was 3:30 and we got to go back to the school...
Emma loved every minute of her first day!
Regan is expected to make a full adjustment!
Emma's favorite part of the day? Lunch in the cafeteria and using scissors!
9 comments:
I cannot believe Emma is in Kindergarten- and at the beginning of August! Okay, I guess it's more like mid-August, but still... Your summer is cut pretty short. She looks so cute for her first big day of school. Poor little Regan missed her big sis:( And how is Mama handling all of this? BTW, what is that you served for snack? It looked darling, but what is it? Good luck with kindy-garten, Emma! Kick the mean kids in the shins.
That's so cute that Reagan cried and what a good mom you are making cute flower cookies for an after school snack!
Super cute pictures! Love the matching outfits and how Regan walked Emma to class hand in hand, so sweet!
Your girls are the CUTEST! I love there outfits. I hope I have another girl so they can match. SO CUTE!
ps. I LOVE EMMA's HEADBAND! Did you make it or did you buy it somewhere??
Wow! Emma looks so grown up!!! Called you today to see how your week is going...been thinking of you all week! Loved seeing all these pics...and I am sure Emma loves school...she is so social! And love the after school cookies! You are a great mom!
Can you believe you're a mom of a kindergartenenr? That's the hardest thing for me! Emma looks adorable. I love the headband too! So many fun and exciting things to come!
Adorable. Are there other words to describe your girls? I love them to death. They looked so cute! I love the after school treat. Way great mom! And all those tears are very sweet and very normal! Love you guys!
OH-MY-GOSH!!!! so cute! She looked adorable and that is so sweet/sad that regan cried! haha. love the post!
Post a Comment