Brady called my cell today during his lunch and asked what was going on with our home phone... I said that I had no idea because I was out swimming with the kids.
He told me that when he called some recording comes on saying there is a problem with the telephone facility.
Great. I'm sure we paid the bill.
I get home and try to make a call. No dial tone, nothing.
Our internet still works... checked our account- it's all good.
Brady called the phone company..."oh, I see, sorry about that. We can have a technician out on Thursday evening."
What? not until Thursday? Fine.
Brady asks me why I care so much when I have my cell phone and still have internet...
I don't know. I guess I don't.
2 comments:
It's a girl thing. Knowing that something's not available- even though we don't really need it- doesn't sit well with us:)
I know...because I only had your home number! I totally thought it was a pain.
Post a Comment