
Tonight was the last of our birthday celebrations for Brady. We went bowling with our friends and had an awesome time. I think it's one of the best things to do in a big group...an active, yet relaxed atmosphere...and Brady said it was fun to have a little "healthy competition" to keep things exciting. I don't even know what he's talking about because I think yelling "gutter, gutter!" while your friends are trying to bowl and turning shades of red over a less-than-stellar frame isn't exactly healthy! I guess I am relieved though-- he wasn't the only one acting this way (I won't name names!)
I think the guys should join a bowling league- they really good! And us girls didn't do too bad either- we all had a few good frames- and when we didn't at least we were graceful and color-coordinated!
Thanks to everyone who could make it!!
p.s. For those of you who have seen "grease 2", do you guys like the music?? I can totally picture the the guys dancing just like they did in the movie!
4 comments:
We had so much fun! We should do it again & soon. Scott just asked me today what the Standifirds like to do for fun... I think we need to get together more often
P.S. tell Emma SHE MADE MY DAY... thanks for saying hi Emma!
It was such a blast. Glad he had a birthday...great excuse to get us all out together.
It was so much fun! We should all get together again soon. I think Mike, Scott,Brooke, Ashley, and Sally owe us a dinner right? Fun times!
Happy Birthday Brady! So i just had to laugh at all your postings so funny, and i just can't believe that Emma looks identical to you, so cute!
Post a Comment