8.09.2008

6 comments:

jordan and kat said...

it looks like you guys had so much fun... and i have to be honest. it sounds like our husbands would get along great traveling! jordan is all about making good time...

brooke romney said...

You took a billion cute photos of the girls and of you guys too! I'm so glad you had a great time, but even happier my running partner is back!

The Jackson Family said...

I can't believe how big your girls are!! They are so adorable! See you in a few weeks:)

Farrah said...

Looks like you guys had a great time in Utah. I just love it there. Who knows...maybe we'll all end up there someday? =)

The Merrell Family said...

Cute pictures! So jealous you got to enjoy the beauty of Utah.

Anonymous said...

Next time you're up here you'll have to let us know! We'd love to see some familiar faces :) (Can you tell I'm homesick) Looks like you guys had so much fun - and how lucky you are that your girls do well on looong car rides!