February was warm. Lyla drags Emma and Regan outback every chance she gets and they come up with these elaborate games to play. She never knows what's going on but she is happy to do whatever they tell her to...who doesn't love that in a little sister?
Then there was Valentine's Day. We celebrated with spaghetti and cupcakes... We attempted a hike...& ended up with cute pictures and a walk along the base of the mountain.
I have loved catching up and reading on your blog! I miss seeing you all the time. I miss your cute adorable girls! I miss having someone for my husband and boys to talk sports with. I just miss your great family. Thought you should know!
2 comments:
I have loved catching up and reading on your blog! I miss seeing you all the time. I miss your cute adorable girls! I miss having someone for my husband and boys to talk sports with. I just miss your great family. Thought you should know!
Love how the hike ended ;)
Post a Comment