My birthdays seem to get better every year.
Though the girls felt sorry for me that I had to spend my day at home and then teach piano I enjoyed it. I took a took a nap when Lyla did and then Brady brought home flowers and a pizza.
Emma apologized for no cake and I said I didn't want a cake...more shock. So we went for ice cream later.
It's the last year of my 20's... on one hand I feel a little nauseous at the thought of 3-0 and on the other I look forward to 30. I feel comfortable with me and where I am headed. I liked my 20s but I feel like my 30s is where I will enjoy all the work of the last 10 years. I plan to transition graciously...that's the plan.
Though the girls felt sorry for me that I had to spend my day at home and then teach piano I enjoyed it. I took a took a nap when Lyla did and then Brady brought home flowers and a pizza.
Emma apologized for no cake and I said I didn't want a cake...more shock. So we went for ice cream later.
It's the last year of my 20's... on one hand I feel a little nauseous at the thought of 3-0 and on the other I look forward to 30. I feel comfortable with me and where I am headed. I liked my 20s but I feel like my 30s is where I will enjoy all the work of the last 10 years. I plan to transition graciously...that's the plan.
No comments:
Post a Comment