10.17.2011

Seeing Spots

I don't want to totally ruin the last post so I'm not going to blog about:
waking up 40 minutes before Regan needed to get to school
Having to take Emma to Aby's
And then she took her to my moms
While I rushed Lyla to 2 doctors appointments,
where she cried when anyone in scrubs walked by.
I had Major back pain from...I don't know, it's just pretty bad right now.
Laundry (just that word kills the goodness of yesterday)
Make-up homework
Dinner
Baths
A Family Home Evening gone awry
and...
the application of the medicine for Emma's eye.
Oh. My. Word.
That alone makes us all sad.
Progress is being made so maybe tomorrow will have a few more bright spots than today.

Wait. Today had some too.
My sister is always right there when I need her.
And maybe someday she will need me more than I need her so I can return the favor(s).
My mom graciously cleared her day to accommodate Emma and then me and Lyla cause I needed to unwind for a bit after the morning we had.
When we came home Emma watched out the window for an hour for Regan to get home. She missed her!
When Regan got here she told us she cried in the morning cause she missed Emma. Sweet girls.
While homework was a lot today they both worked hard and impressed me with their smarts.
The laundry got done. In one day!
Steak and chip fries for dinner...not the healthiest, but it was cooked at home and not by me...which is even better:)
Bedtime hugs...gotta love 'em. They make me look forward to what will happen tomorrow.
At least it was just Monday...there is time to recover.

No comments: