Emma was less than pleased to end her Kindergarten year without loosing any teeth! What can you say to that? I didn't lose a tooth until the END of 2nd grade...and I remember how mad I was about it. But imagine her delight when she came home on one of the last days and "at least" had a loose tooth!
After wiggling it for about 2 weeks and not her wanting anyone to 'help' it come out I left it alone.
But one morning we went to eat at Paradise Bakery with Grandma Arlene and she pointed out that maybe wiggling it the opposite way might help it come out...so...Emma tried that, but she was nervous so she was hardly wiggling it! I told her to be tough and wiggle it harder and Grandma said, "Like this..." (just meaning to help) and it came right out!! Emma's face was priceless- about to cry, excited, and shocked all at once- and we just smiled and laughed until her shock melted into total joy. She'd lost her first tooth!
3 comments:
So fun. I hate the process of loosing teeth! There is nothing worse, and our toothfairy is a slacker which doesn't help.
Yay that's so exciting! I know Lexi is waiting to get her first loose tooth, which hasn't happened yet. It is such a BIG deal when you're that age!
Jamison is still waiting. He was relieved to hear that you didn't lose one til after 2nd grade....
Post a Comment