I was excited to get cute pictures of what went on at our house for Father's Day. Emma and Regan worked on their books for Brady all week long and they were so proud of them- they couldn't wait to give them to him! I usually don't care about these shots because I'm too busy enjoying the fun, but I had to make sure I captured their faces when he opened each one.
Emma wrote each page about a different favorite time she's had with him and Regan drew pictures and wrote her letters all over the pages!
Every time I have a baby I become more grateful for the active role Brady is happy and willing to take as Dad...he's there for all of it and I adore him for it.
Regan loves him because he plays hide & seek with her
and
Emma loves him because he takes her for bike rides and plays soccer when it's not hot outside!
I love him because he does those things and much, much more!
No comments:
Post a Comment