Another month, LOTS more changes! First set of ear-infections brought a few long nights, but it didn't matter one bit during the day...all smiles, all the time. TWO teeth in a week & still she smiles! I sneak in her room at night and pick her up for a few minutes because I can't get enough of her.
jumping (for joy, because you couldn't find a happier baby right now) in her saucer.
trying to force out laughs that end up like little yelps when she wants you to look at her.
Singing along with whatever song is being played on my piano.
the camera- she smiles when I hold it up!
her sisters- they provide all the entertainment she needs without even trying.
her Dad- their bond definitely deepened in the last few weeks.
pulling out her pacifier and then putting it back in...YAY for that one!
She is long and skinny (no updated stats yet) & trying to find jeans that fit her is nearly impossible. I swore I'd never buy into the "jeggings" hype, but they are just what she needs since size 0-3 months/long/slim doesn't exist! Thank goodness for babylegs & all leggings this season!
Singing along with whatever song is being played on my piano.
the camera- she smiles when I hold it up!
her sisters- they provide all the entertainment she needs without even trying.
her Dad- their bond definitely deepened in the last few weeks.
pulling out her pacifier and then putting it back in...YAY for that one!
She is long and skinny (no updated stats yet) & trying to find jeans that fit her is nearly impossible. I swore I'd never buy into the "jeggings" hype, but they are just what she needs since size 0-3 months/long/slim doesn't exist! Thank goodness for babylegs & all leggings this season!
No comments:
Post a Comment