If I didn't think it was adorable and hilarious I would correct Regan when she says:
"afterSnoon"
{afternoon}
"tomayo"
{tomorrow- a family favorite}
& - her most recent...
" a Housand"
{a Thousand}
Other things we love to hear her say:
"I want to go to hers house." (make sense, 'his & hers'!!)
"What hand it is in? " (doing her fave magic trick)
"I want to go to the mall because." (no explanation follows- to me, none is necessary...haha)
"Mom, you are the bomb." (stated plain & simple.)
"afterSnoon"
{afternoon}
"tomayo"
{tomorrow- a family favorite}
& - her most recent...
" a Housand"
{a Thousand}
Other things we love to hear her say:
"I want to go to hers house." (make sense, 'his & hers'!!)
"What hand it is in? " (doing her fave magic trick)
"I want to go to the mall because." (no explanation follows- to me, none is necessary...haha)
"Mom, you are the bomb." (stated plain & simple.)
No comments:
Post a Comment