I don't really love the show...it's on the bravo channel. I do love other shows on this channel and while watching one of them a preview came on for 'Shear Genius'. My jaw dropped when I saw that one of the new judges is jonathon antin!! He used to have his own show ('Blow Out') and it was awesome! Brady used to make fun of me for watching it, but then he always ended up on the couch right next to me...sometimes even laughing. I don't know if he'll be joining me this time around, but I'll be checking in on 'Shear Genius' just to see my fave drama stylist.
2 comments:
I totally watch Shear genius...love it
I'm totally a Bravo TV junkie, so yes, I've been watching Shear Genius, along with every other show on that channel gosh dangit! My fave is the Rachel Zoe Project!
Post a Comment