2.24.2010

Left Side - Strong Side

Had another level II yesterday... baby L doesn't want to move from the left side of my tummy. She wouldn't move all through the hour-long ultra-sound and was very content to keep her cute little fist by her cute little face and up against the wall so that this pic was as good as we were going to get. So...we get a peak at her right eye, nose, and mouth. I think she looks a whole lot like Regan. And since E & R look totally different...she gets to be the tie-breaker!!
I do need her to switch to my right side just for a day so that I can give my left side a break!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats on a third baby! you think brady can handle another girl?!

The Newmans said...

Yeah!!! She looks so cute already! Hope you are feeling well!