
hanging out in the hotel

posing in the hotel

look at these cute cousins!

posing for a pic

our favorite new baby...Weston, at his blessing.

on a hike (with my vanilla steamer from starbucks)

posing...again. (Regan likes steamers too)

our 2009 family photo

Grandpa's 80th bday celebration

love these boys!
We had such a fun trip in Utah Thanksgiving weekend...we got to relax, be a part of Weston's blessing, and celebrate my awesome grandpa's birthday! We had so much fun seeing my aunts and uncles and the girls LOVED that we were staying at the same hotel as their great-grandparents!
3 comments:
Ahh- your hair is DARK! It's so cute! I feel like I haven't seen/talked to you in forever. Hope you're doing well. Maybe Reagan can come over some time next week?
cute pics...I have the cutest of G & R holding hands...adorable. I will send it to you.
I love the picture of all four of you! Too cute! And, your girls are just gorgeous!
Post a Comment