cute blanket! congrats!!! keeping the trend going!
Congrats! I am due in April with our 4th girl.... Seems like we were just meant to have girls!
I'm so happy for you! Wow, three girls! Brady better get himself prepared for fighting off all the boys that will be hanging out at your house.
Congratulations you guys! what happy news =]
So fun!! I forgot you went private, so I hadn't checked your blog for a while, and was kinda annoyed that you hadn't posted in a long time. Oops, I guess that was my bad. Your girls are the cutest!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
cute blanket! congrats!!! keeping the trend going!
Congrats! I am due in April with our 4th girl.... Seems like we were just meant to have girls!
I'm so happy for you! Wow, three girls! Brady better get himself prepared for fighting off all the boys that will be hanging out at your house.
Congratulations you guys! what happy news =]
So fun!!
I forgot you went private, so I hadn't checked your blog for a while, and was kinda annoyed that you hadn't posted in a long time. Oops, I guess that was my bad. Your girls are the cutest!!
Post a Comment