Okay...fridge and pantry stocked, I believe but everything else is ALWAYS done at your house!
everything is always done at your house. I could use you at mine...nothing gets done these days :)
Carlie! I'm finally back on here and hopefully will be posting regularly now :) I dunno if you still want to do some family pictures together, but I've been dying to take some lately, so let me know!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Okay...fridge and pantry stocked, I believe but everything else is ALWAYS done at your house!
everything is always done at your house. I could use you at mine...nothing gets done these days :)
Carlie! I'm finally back on here and hopefully will be posting regularly now :) I dunno if you still want to do some family pictures together, but I've been dying to take some lately, so let me know!
Post a Comment