2.20.2009

Now You Know (random tag)

Thank you Jess! Now everyone will know the most random things about me!

****Here are the rules:1. Post the rules on your blog 2. List 6 random things about yourself. 3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post. 4. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
5. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.****

1. I stand with one foot (left or right, doesn't matter) up to my knee when I am cooking , doing my make-up, or curling my hair...and any other time I feel like it. I think I got it from my older sister. Brady says that's why I love flamingos so much!!

2. I cannot stand when people talk and they totally have a "frog in their throat" and they won't just stop for a second and clear their throat! What is that important that it can't wait a half of a second while you fix the problem?! It sounds weird and I don't like it. EVER.

3. I love eggs, cottage cheese and sliced avocados for breakfast. Not separate... all on one plate. It's a favorite. ( I know what you are going to say, Brooke! haha)

4. I love when I have just shaved my legs & put lotion on and then get in bed. The sheets feel so smooth and I think I actually sleep better.

5. I have to check on my girls twice before I go to bed every night. I don't know why- once just started to be not enough!

6. I LOVE the Peter Piper Pizza buffet. I would eat it everyday if I could. Just to be clear: I do NOT like going there and ordering a whole pizza- the buffet is the best...it just tastes better.

I tag Kathryn, Brooke, Nicole, Janelle, Tara, and Bre. (Girls~ This one is fast, so DO IT!!! let me know when you've posted)

4 comments:

Brooke Romney said...

I love all those things about you EXCEPT the cottage cheese thing. If they had a contest on who likes cottage cheese the most, you would win!

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

Ok sorry but your breakfast sounds totally gross! except I do love cottage cheese. If there really were a contest for who loved cottage cheese the most, I might give you a run for your money.

Unknown said...

Brady- You are in trouble, you need to update your info with president Oveson, Naughty

The email to respond is dad@oveson.net

Dear Former Buenos Aires South Missionaries:



Most of you are aware that we are having our 10th Anniversary (since leaving Argentina) Reunion this year on FRIDAY, April 3rd, at 6:00 p.m. Embassy Suites Hotel, 6th South and West Temple, Salt Lake City, UT. Note: Friday is a change from our normal meeting time, but we hope it will give us a bit more time to visit before the hour grows too late for people’s little ones, etc. Now, the “help” part:



As each year, we have had returned many of our Christmas letter/mission reunion notices with no forwarding address included. I’m listing the names of those who are currently “lost” as to their snail-mail addresses. Perhaps we have some of your e-mail addresses and you could just quickly return our e-mail with a current address or, if you happen to know an address or e-mail address for any of these people, please help us by sending it on. Thank you so much!



Here they are: Michael Cates, Carlos Chacón, Michael Cummins, Dayna Dahlstrom, Diego Difini, Taylor Paul Evans, Timothy Glemser, Jennifer Garza Lucción, Tiare Ita Iongi, Gary Trevor Johnson, Reed Kannas, Samuel Kesti, Rebecca Lee Kenworthy Clemens, Ammon Mangum, Daniel McClellan, Matthew Miller, Christopher Pierce, Chad Poole, Brady Standifird, Jared Lee Swanson, Russell Taylor, Benjamin Tibaudeaux, Joshua Torman, Daniel White, Benjamin Williams



We still have a list from other years, as well, but with all the moving, I don’t know exactly where the list is at this moment. Any help you can give us would be greatly appreciated. Hope to see you at the reunion!



Con el cariño de siempre, El Pte. Oveson y Hna. Oveson

jordan and kat said...

k carlie... i did it. finally. sorry but i haven't been on here in pretty much forever!