Nice! Spread the word!!! 24 is by far the greatest show on TV...well the office is pretty close to it too. By the way you should start up a facebook page too or something that way we can keep in touch and hang out with "the group" again, what's up with that!...lol, j/k. Are you guys still out here in Queen Creek?
funny...I love how you said I know you have been waiting for this announcement. Tricky...anyway...we didn't really watch last season...maybe we will this one but who knows. I was wondering if they were going to make another season. did you love gg???
3 comments:
Nice! Spread the word!!! 24 is by far the greatest show on TV...well the office is pretty close to it too. By the way you should start up a facebook page too or something that way we can keep in touch and hang out with "the group" again, what's up with that!...lol, j/k. Are you guys still out here in Queen Creek?
funny...I love how you said I know you have been waiting for this announcement. Tricky...anyway...we didn't really watch last season...maybe we will this one but who knows. I was wondering if they were going to make another season. did you love gg???
Post a Comment