We just celebrated our 6 YEAR ANNIVERSARY! September 6, 2002 was the day we started our family. We are loving life and each other...
Carlie's 6 Wedding Day Memories:
1. We did pictures before we got married and I accidentally brushed the my dress with my bouquet and got a long red line from a rose down front of my dress. I panicked. My mom washed off with water and it was gone in 2 seconds.
2. Brady's Grandpa officiated and it was so personal and beautiful.
3. When we came out of the temple we took pictures for about 30 minutes before it started to rain... A LOT.
4. We had an awesome ice sculpture at our reception that was a surprise from my parents.
5. I danced with my dad and Brady danced with is mom to "I'll Remember", by Madonna. (yeah, it's old school, but it makes me cry every time.)
6. Brady and I danced to our song, "A New Day", by Celine Dion (the slow track, not the club mix:) ) for our first dance as husband and wife.
Brady's 6 Wedding Day Memories:
1. I remember how beautiful Carlie looked in her white wedding dress.
2. The way I felt so lucky knowing she would be my eternal companion.
3. The fun we had taking pictures at 5:30 in the morning.
4. Dancing to our song at the reception.
5. Holding her hand in the temple.
6. Waiting impatiently for 9pm to come around and for the reception to be done so we could start our Honeymoon!



3 comments:
How cute - congratulations! I totally remember going to your "bachelorette" dinner at Red Robin - that was like a week after Ryan got home from his mission. Amazing how time flies!
Oh my goodness, it seems like such a long time ago! How time flies, right?! Congrats on the anniversary!
Has it really been 6 years?! It feels like we were just at Adobe! So Carlie, have I said hi yet? I can't remember if I posted yet on your blog. But I saw it and was SOOOOO excited that you found me! I even was just thinking about you and our other Adobe friends right before you posted! Thank goodness for blogs or I bet I would never talk to you again! You guys look so happy and your kids are adorable! I think you look even more beautiful than you did 6 years ago! That's not fair! Have you heard from any other "Adobe" people? It was fun to see Shannon's blog. I would love to know what Yvonne is up to! Alright, sorry this is so long but I just had to say hi real quick! Oh, and I thought Brady's last post was hilarious about "the honeymoon." Oh the good memories of you coming in an hour late to work because...well...we'll just leave it at that:) Love ya!
Tara
Post a Comment