7.18.2008

Memories!!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! Since this is our family blog, feel free to leave a memory about any of the four of us.
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

7 comments:

Biddle Family said...

My personal favorite memory of the Standifird Society is your little sweet EMMA, thinking that I sound like Alicia Keys! That just makes my day every time that song comes on. Thanks Emma for thinking I have such a beautiful voice. I think you'r emy new best friend

Farrah said...

We have so many good memories. My first memory is of us at church and I remember that you were the first friend I made here. For some reason I remember a sunflower cake that we had at my first mutual. Another one that sticks out to me is when we went to Palm springs. That trip was lots of fun. I also remember our week of fun staying at your parents house while they were gone and having all our groups of guys over at "scheduled" times. Too funny!

The Jackson Family said...

I am so remembering our Halloween get-up!! Oh ya baby, eighties dancers, :)!!! We were looking good! Also our one week of all nighters and late night sleeping in the living room:), wink....

Nick and Tanya said...

Well my first memory was going to a service project for the Ward in the corn field. Then i don't know how many sundays later that you and Becca came to our ward when your dad was speaking in our ward and I remember never being soooo nervous in my life! Nervous that I might trip and fall when I passed the sacrament that day or what to say to you when we first talked to each other face to face for the first time. Good times. Then who can forget those times that we broke up, got back together, broke up, got back together, broke up, got back together...yada yada yada...lol!

The Greer Family said...

Carlie, Carlie....let's see.....my memory for you is spending the night at your house the night before we all graduated from high school. Fun Times!

The Newmans said...

Oh my goodness, what do i say??? Burger king, American Woman by Lenny Kravitz, Fat guy in a little coat, dances on Saturday nights, Grape lipgloss, and how can I forget...BIG ORANGE BALLS!!!

jordan and kat said...

hey you! i am so exicted i found your blog! your family is so cute! come check out mine.... allens2003.blogspot.com. talk to you soon!