Regan's 1st time bowling!
Some of the fam getting ready...
Emma didn't want to pose...she wanted to PLAY- so this is her "game face"!
STRIKE!!!
It got a little competitive for us, but we ended up ok! (He barely won.)
Yesterday was the last party with all of the Becks before the Virginia Becks (Trevor, Nicole, and kids) became the California Becks! We went bowling ( I'm a little sad because my flash wasn't working, so some of the pictures I took didn't turn out- but hey, we all know what bolwing looks like!) and then went to my mom and dad's house for pizza. It was great to all be together, doing something we love and just enjoying our Saturday.
My brother and his fam have been staying with my parents for about a month-and-a-half and we have just had so much fun going swimming and to the movies and watching Bachelorette! We are so sad to see them go, but glad that they are going to Cali- a much closer drive/flight! I am so proud of my big brother for working so hard and becoming a dentist! We're missing you guys already...
4 comments:
We really like bowling as a family, that is until my kids started beating me...which isn't hard considering my normal score is somewhere around 45. Good times! I can tell by Emma's face she's a serious bowler. How fun!
Hey, I hope it's ok I found your blog on Jenna's. I'm adding you. Our is jandamerrell.blogspot.com. We will have to go bowling together sometime because our kids loved it too. -April Merrell
I love Emma's game face. You guys look like you're having fun. Would you hurry up and come back home. Keith is having Brady withdrawls! And of course I miss you too.
we do need to get together soon.... its only been forever! email me: katallen08@gmail.com and we'll plan it!
Post a Comment