That's right, we put up a Christmas tree.
I just got caught up in thinking of what fun it is to get in warm pajamas and listen to Christmas music while the kids decorate the tree so, we went for it!
Only the "fun" one though...
I'll do the "fancy" one later.
On my own for sure because the kids said they only wanted to help with the "fun" ornaments.
We have way higher ceilings so our 7.5 foot one wasn't going to cut it in the living room, or so I convinced Brady.
So it became what the kids call the "fun" tree or the "kid" tree.
I was happy to see that we have finally accumulated enough home made and collectible ornaments to do a bigger tree.
The girls chose a new tree skirt and star and I am on the hunt for a some fun accents- then we will have to update this picture, but it was such a fun night...even if it was just two weeks after Halloween!
I just got caught up in thinking of what fun it is to get in warm pajamas and listen to Christmas music while the kids decorate the tree so, we went for it!
Only the "fun" one though...
I'll do the "fancy" one later.
On my own for sure because the kids said they only wanted to help with the "fun" ornaments.
We have way higher ceilings so our 7.5 foot one wasn't going to cut it in the living room, or so I convinced Brady.
So it became what the kids call the "fun" tree or the "kid" tree.
I was happy to see that we have finally accumulated enough home made and collectible ornaments to do a bigger tree.
The girls chose a new tree skirt and star and I am on the hunt for a some fun accents- then we will have to update this picture, but it was such a fun night...even if it was just two weeks after Halloween!
No comments:
Post a Comment