4.05.2011

#4

You would think after three you would be done.
Not us.
...We just wrapped up MOVE #4...
I tucked Emma and Regan into bed in the "room with the pink stripe" & they asked how long we would live here...
FOREVER!
It will take a LONG time to forget this.
No matter how hard I try to keep it all organized, it is madness.
4 is probably not a big number compared to most, but it's plenty for me.
But now the very best part...unpacking & organizing.
It makes me crazy when I can't figure out how to put it all away, but when I finally do, it's bliss.
We are right where we want to be and in a house that is perfect for us, it's a blessing.
Our last day in our old house was Sunday and we watched conference...the perfect ending to a great 4 years.
We lived in the best neighborhood and were part of a good ward. We will miss that tremendously.
But I am sure that everyone involved in our move (Thank you to you all!) would agree that we were bursting out of that house. Seriously, the house had great storage space, but I couldn't believe what we packed in over 4 years.
Pictures to come...
As soon as I dig out of the boxes.


4 comments:

Kim said...

So sad for us but happy for you. Glad the move part is done. We did a lot more than that in the first 9 years of our marriage. I don't have a desire still to do it again, even if John feels like moving is a good idea right now to get him out of this calling. :)

BeckyB.West said...

Wahoo! We just wrapped up a move as well. As inconvenient as it is, I always love being forced into purging all of our junk!

Brooke Romney said...

I'm guessing the worst is over? Can't wait to see pictures of the place and would love to chat when you have the time!

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

Cant wait to hear more about this, as I have no idea where you even moved to! Miss you guys.