1.12.2011

2 Things About Preschool

Regan just got home from preschool.

I still miss her every time she goes.
She came home today and said,
"Mom. (with one hand on her hip and one hand gesturing as she spoke) Two things about preschool today. It was good that Isaac got in trouble so then he had to sit by me. And I want to wear a totally cute outfit on Friday cause we are having popcorn...cause we are like having a letter 'P' week!"

How do I reply to that? I just hugged her and told her she can never leave the house again.
She giggle & rolled her eyes.
And yes, I know. In about 10 years I am in trouble!!

3 comments:

Ryan and Alicia! said...

First of all, Regan is the cutest!! I can’t wait to have a spunky little girl!

Second, I love your new family pictures!! Who took them?

Brooke Romney said...

Loved playing catch up with you guys. Looks like a great holiday season. Oh, and I love Regan.

Brooke Romney said...

I guess I don't have your email address! weird. let me know what it is brookeoromney@cox.net