
Doesn't that just look like a nice, calming stretch to finish a great nap?
That's how Lyla wakes up...she's not ready to play until she's had a good stretch! She sleeps bundled as tight as possible. (Aden&Anais swaddling blankets- they have them at Target...yay!) I was a bit sad that she only liked these blankets at first because we have SO many other cute ones, but it's made her cuddly and I haven't ever had a baby like that so...I LOVE it!
Like her mom, she gets mad if you interrupt her stretch. Am I the only one who thinks that's annoying? Does anyone even know what I mean? Bottom line...don't touch me while I'm stretching...I hate that.
And while I am thinking of it...NEVER wake me up by turning OFF the ceiling fan. EVER.
Like her mom, she gets mad if you interrupt her stretch. Am I the only one who thinks that's annoying? Does anyone even know what I mean? Bottom line...don't touch me while I'm stretching...I hate that.
And while I am thinking of it...NEVER wake me up by turning OFF the ceiling fan. EVER.
2 comments:
Oh, she is so so cute. Thanks for updating!!!
I am aching to hold that sweet baby!!! We miss you guys so much.
Post a Comment