via text!
That's what kept Brady's phone buzzing on Saturday night after a very disappointing byu loss. Again, I stopped to wonder if people realize that he's not actually ON the team. And then I thought it was funny-sad that people knew he'd be so down to send their well-wishes.
* So, thanks to all those who care more than I do*
Shortly after it started Lyla fell asleep and E & R were getting along great! So I decided to escape the announcers voices and wander around Ross...which isn't very exciting or clean, but it's close to home and I won't spend like I would at Target! Although if I shopped like he watches football my house would be STUFFED.
I returned an hour later to a fussy baby, bored kids, and a semi-messy family room...he hands Lyla to me and says, "this is craziness...I don't know what they need" (he's never like that mind you, he always knows how to handle things)
I say, "What's the problem?"
He replies, "They won't calm down!"
I take one look at the score and (besides smile, knowingly) realize that he's too mad at the game to think of anything else!
I took the girls upstairs to hang out/await the end.
We had to turn up the tv to drown out the cries of a fan in desperation!!
***
At least he sat down for this game...the first game he stood the entire time!!
Lyla played on a blanket on the floor and just stared up at him half the time, probably wondering what was SO exciting!
***
No texts this weekend please...he'll miss the "best game of the season" (apparently) to spend the weekend away!! From the kiddos &&& espn!
*fyi- he DOES read these posts...& he laughs.*
That's what kept Brady's phone buzzing on Saturday night after a very disappointing byu loss. Again, I stopped to wonder if people realize that he's not actually ON the team. And then I thought it was funny-sad that people knew he'd be so down to send their well-wishes.
* So, thanks to all those who care more than I do*
Shortly after it started Lyla fell asleep and E & R were getting along great! So I decided to escape the announcers voices and wander around Ross...which isn't very exciting or clean, but it's close to home and I won't spend like I would at Target! Although if I shopped like he watches football my house would be STUFFED.
I returned an hour later to a fussy baby, bored kids, and a semi-messy family room...he hands Lyla to me and says, "this is craziness...I don't know what they need" (he's never like that mind you, he always knows how to handle things)
I say, "What's the problem?"
He replies, "They won't calm down!"
I take one look at the score and (besides smile, knowingly) realize that he's too mad at the game to think of anything else!
I took the girls upstairs to hang out/await the end.
We had to turn up the tv to drown out the cries of a fan in desperation!!
***
At least he sat down for this game...the first game he stood the entire time!!
Lyla played on a blanket on the floor and just stared up at him half the time, probably wondering what was SO exciting!
***
No texts this weekend please...he'll miss the "best game of the season" (apparently) to spend the weekend away!! From the kiddos &&& espn!
*fyi- he DOES read these posts...& he laughs.*
2 comments:
These make me smile! I couldn't help thinking about football as he was praying in Sacrament meeting on Sunday! hehe!
We have a hard time watching any BYU football game without thinking of Brady. What I want to know is, how has he not convinced you to move to Provo yet? C'mon Brady, a true Cougar fan would be at the home games, not just watching them on TV. I'm just sayin... :)
Post a Comment