3.14.2010

24 Hours I Love Every Year!









Mother/Daughter weekend was moved to March this year and it was perfect! My mom has started a tradition that includes shopping, food (this year we opted for late-night dessert courtesy of room service), an uninterrupted night of sleep, and lots of chocolate for her daughters. Nicole was able to make it this year which was so great and her baby, Weston even made a cameo! (Boys under 1 are allowed;) I actually remembered my camera this time(but still didn't manage to take a lot of pics) and if my growing belly weren't front and center in these pictures I'd be a bit more excited, but oh well...at least I'm not in my usual pajama pants!! But, the cute shirts Aby made for everyone (another tradition) have joined forces with my fave pants and taken over my wardrobe...sorry Brady!




*Nicole~ I need the shot of us at dinner! Its the only one we are in together. thx.

1 comment:

brooke romney said...

Love it, and you look great!!!