11.19.2009

Halloween '09

There was a witch who was very particular about her hair and make-up...
There was a cheerleader who yelled, "B-O-T! WILDCATS!!!" for most of the night...

There was a cheerleader who wanted to hold the pirate's hand at the scary houses...

And lots of cute cousins!!!
***
Thank you H & D for hosting such a fun night!

3 comments:

BeckyB.West said...

Yay! An update from the Standifirds! Looks like your girls had a fun Halloween! (For some reason, I'm surprised that Emma didn't want to have the cheerleader uniform.) Thanks for inviting me to be a part of your elite, darling blog! I've decided to test the waters of blogging myself. (Not sure if it's something I'll be diligent with, but I'll try it for a bit.) Good to "see" you again!

Farrah said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I love Emma's hair and make-up. Isn't it funny how particular they are? We missed seeing you this year around our parents neighborhood. Maybe next year! =)

BeckyB.West said...

I forgot to give you our blog address: westerbergfam4.blogspot.com XO!