10.03.2009

Who's Got Spirit?

Emma does!!!

It was spirit week a couple weeks ago and she was most excited about CRAZY HAIR DAY! So, we discussed our options and decided on a "dinosaur/pink" motif that was sure to attract attention! And it did...it practically glowed in the sunlight and I had to wash it with Dawn 3 times before I could get it all out. It also brought her alter-ego/punk personality out...



6 comments:

Farrah said...

Okay I love it! That is so spunky and fun! Spirit days are the best.

BeckyB.West said...

This just has disaster written all over it. First it's hair dying, then nose piercing, tattoos, Hanna Montana in her wardrobe... only the beginning of the road to destruction:) But it is pretty snazzy

Nicole said...

I love it! and the poses to go with it!! So cute...

Ryan and Alicia! said...

So fun! You definitely win the cool mom award for that! :)

The Newmans said...

I LOVE the top picture...she's so funny! Cute hair!

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

That hair is so rad. What did you use to color it?