You can see that he is not little...actually very tall...not sure where he got it.
We just love him.
I can't even look at all the pictures from that day without some major tears, but these are some of my faves.
I can't even look at all the pictures from that day without some major tears, but these are some of my faves.
He goes to the MTC this week.
It's been a really busy/fun couple of weeks...more on that later.
2 comments:
I can't believe he's old enough to go on a mission - my goodness! You'll miss him terribly, but I promise the time flies :) We just found out this week that my brother is getting released December 22nd - it's insane!
Holy moly, Patrick is on his way! I wish I could have come down for the farewell and got to see everybody. The kids are growing up like crazy. Carlie, I hear ya on shedding major tears. I did plenty of sobbing when Dave took off. But I had a blast writing him (every week, I might add- never missed one!) I am pretty much the best sister in the world... Ha ha! Good luck to Pat! Our prayers are with you, Elder Beck! Go get 'em!
Post a Comment