We have great memories of going to Zoolights over the last several years and were looking forward to it again this year. Brady loves it and decided it was totally worth the money to take the girls. I wasn't convinced, but that changed when we pulled in the parking lot and I saw this...



I never forget the "singing trees", which I love, but I seem to underestimate all the other great displays. It was all so beautiful and festive!
It was a bonus to have my little brother, Patrick come along with us. Emma and Regan are already excited to go next year! Anyway, here a a few pics...made small because some are a bit blurred (not great of us, but I wanted the lights to glow), but you get the idea... 
2 comments:
Carlie you totally need to buy a zoo pass zoo. Plus you get free zoolight tickets, so it almost pays for itself! Looks like a lot of fun. How nice to have your brother come along to help out!
Looks like a blast. Bummed I missed it. We'll have to plan for next year.
Post a Comment